Some common buy-side issues (in acquisitions or buy outs) which can cause a disruption in the process
– performance dip during the sale process
– issues arising from due diligence troubling to funders
– a gap in management troubling to funders
– a disconnect between management & funders expectations
– management misunderstand funders requirements
– vendor desire to retain an ongoing interest in the business
By acting on the buy-side of the transaction, our mix of corporate finance & executive search skills allow us to offer options and solutions unavailable to other advisers in order to keep a transaction moving forward.